35 Coffs Harbour Ave Hoxton Park
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car3 bedroom duplex
Quality townhouse with private backyard and space for the family
This spacious three-bedroom townhouse with lush courtyard backyard provides plenty of space for the young family, is ideal for professional couples in a convenient central location.
• Tiled living/dining area with glass brick feature window and abundant natural light
• Kitchen with gas cook top and s/steel appliances including double drawer dishwasher
• Dining area opens to covered deck in fenced backyard with lush lawn and timber shed
• Three upstairs bedrooms join the main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Carpeted master bedroom features wall-to-wall built-in robe and private ensuite
• Built-in robes and carpet to second and third bedrooms; built-in linen cupboard
• Ducted air conditioning; gas outlets inside and out; window furnishings included
• Well-equipped downstairs laundry with outdoor access and separate third toilet
• Single remote lock-up garage with storeroom; parking for second car on paved driveway
The home is peacefully set on a quiet street with no through traffic, walking distance to bus stops and Brownes Farm Reserve. It is also moments to Carnes Hill Marketplace, close to your choice of quality schools, and 15 minutes to all major amenities in Liverpool. It also offers easy access to the M7 and M5 for a stress-free commute to Sydney Airport and Sydney CBD.
This property is on the market for sale to investors only.